Join our family and thrive! Come work with a team who appreciates and rewards your hard work. As a member of the TotalABA team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in your life, and the lives of others, while working in a vibrant environment. Benefits include a good salary, bonuses, generous stock options, vacation and sick/family leave time.
- Salesforce Developer
- Customer Support Technician
Inviscid is looking for a full-time application developer on the Salesforce.com “Force” platform. The developer must have experience with creating/maintaining a large managed package application that is delivered via AppExchange. Developer would work initially out of our Temecula, CA office, but would have the ability to eventually work partially or fully from home. Additional needs below.
- 3+ years of salesforce experience
- Experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP APIs
- Good understanding of salesforce security model (profiles, permissions and sharing)
- Experience working with process builder, workflows, validation rules and formula fields
- MUST: Experience working with Apex and VisualForce (triggers, classes, test classes, extensions, components)
- MUST: Hands-on experience with both point-and-click configuration as well as programmatic customization
- MUST: Experience with Eclipse IDE, Developer Console for development, debugging and query
- MUST: Experience working with version control tools such as TFS, Gerrit, Git etc
- MUST: Exposure to all aspects of SDLC and deployment best practices
- MUST: Understanding of salesforce.com governor limits
- MUST: Understanding of managed packages
Nice to have skills:-
- Salesforce.com developer/advanced developer certification
- Familiarity with autism or other behavioral health therapy
- Experience working in the healthcare software field
- Experience with developing compliant applications (HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience with medical billing
Inviscid is looking for a full-time Customer Support Technician, to support our web-based software application that is hosted on the Salesforce.com “Force” platform. The technician must have experience with creating and maintaining happy customers above all! The technician would work out of our Temecula, CA office. Additional needs below.
- Provide software support for our product which runs on PCs, tablets, phones.
- Ensure service calls and emails from customers are resolved properly and documented in a timely fashion with an emphasis on superior customer satisfaction.
- Support customers through incoming calls, emails and Instant Messages.
- Train customers on proper usage of the software.
- Ensure ongoing projects and special projects are completed on a weekly basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience with software help desk support or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills and experience – patience required with customers not familiar with similar software.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload in a dynamic environment
- Self-Motivated with solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills to keep up with weekly expectations and goals
- Team player
NON-ESSENTIAL BUT VALUED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: Training experience
- Knowledge about autism therapy, or related therapy types (speech, occupational, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Associates degree or better education in related field
- Familiar with MS Office products
- Experience with programming languages Experience working with software developers